Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a plane I made with Photoshop only, sometime ago... It's awful, I know, but it was hard to make it x_o
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=393304[/img]
Posted
While it isn't the prettiest thing ever, it's very stylish. Maybe you could alter it and give it more detail? It's got potential.

7.5/10
Posted
The wings are out of proportion, and don't say because it's tilted and whatnot, cause it's still out of proportion. The closest wing is way longer than it should be. Other than that it's alright... Although I prefer your other work to this one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...