Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was thinking of buying a Yu-Gi-Oh game for Game Boy Advance, and I was just wondering which one is the best. (I've heard that Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel was best, but I need to hear it from the best Otakus!;))

:demon: Saiyan Out :demon:
Posted
Okay, my opinion is that World Wide Edtion is great. But of course there will always be new ones coming out. But for now World Wide holds the title of being the best. Dungeon Dice to me just looks plain difficult.

But, the downside about World Wide is that they still don't allow certain cards to pop up. The bad thing is that I can't put in my Lord of D. or Beast of Talwar, but besides that downside its a very good game and I highly sugguest you buy it.
Posted
I have the World Wide Edition for the gba and I some what expected more from the gameplay. It was missing a something maybe I've watched too much yugioh and expect too much but what can you expect from the Game Boy Advance.
Posted
Id buy the Dungeon Dice Monsters game because DDM isnt that hard(no offense Domon)to learn. But the cards that come in the WWE are very good(Sinister Serpent, Magnet Warrior Valkrion, and Harpies Feather Sweep). DDM is a better game but WWE has the cards inside.
Guest visser 3
Posted
I'd get ddm because its a new challenge and its worth it. WWE may have better cards but i dont know how it plays so its up to you.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would probably pick World Wide Edition. I've played it myself and it is just fantastic. The duel background looks like Eternal Duelists Soul, but you can now use cards from Pharoh's Servant and Labryinth of Nightmare. Overall, it's a great game. I've never played Dungeon Dice Monsters. It looks cool, but like Domon said, it looks difficult and confusing.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
The cool thing with WWE is that there's this password feature that lets you punch in the 8-digit code on the bottom left corner of a real card, and if the code is correct, you will get that card! I used that feature to get some cards from the very small amount of actual cards I have (a Pegasus starter deck and two booster packs, and that's it)... I wish it could also be vice-versa! I have an awesome deck there, and I already defeated Marik with it! (I'll post my deck later in the "Rate My Deck" thread.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...