OtakuBoards

Running low on faces

Ice Dragon v2

man if you look in the crowds of any dbz show you will probably see alot of faces that are supposed to look like the production staff, I guarantee it. If you watch a Street fighter anime called Street fight V 2, Akuma will pop up in seemingly every populated place. I love it :D

WTF do u mean funi is running outta faces? Funi isnt the one who made dbz genius, they only dubbed and edited it. akira toriyama and his fellow artists were the ones who drew and animated it. geeze. but ya, i saw gohan in there and i saw yamcha the other day. "gohan" had that turban thing on his head. kinda kool that sum1 else noticed that. stupid funi spelt pakuans name wrong. woops, i spelt it wrong too, but mine is closer than theres.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]WTF do u mean funi is running outta faces? Funi isnt the one who made dbz genius, they only dubbed and edited it. akira toriyama and his fellow artists were the ones who drew and animated it. geeze. but ya, i saw gohan in there and i saw yamcha the other day. "gohan" had that turban thing on his head. kinda kool that sum1 else noticed that. stupid funi spelt pakuans name wrong. woops, i spelt it wrong too, but mine is closer than theres. [/B][/QUOTE]

Paikuhan, and the orriginal company is Toie animation, even though im sure that you know that I like putting my two pointless cents in for no apparent reason O_o, hope you don't mind :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]well if you saw today's eps on DBZ (or Goku vs Pikkon), you'll realize that Gohan's face was in the crowds after they got singed by Pikkon's attack (n i forgot on whats it called) i think FUNI is running out of faces
what do u think?? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea i noticed that too. He had an armor. But it wasnt Saiyan armor. It was something different. I noticed it too. It was kinda funny.