Guest Steiner Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 Heres my new banner i went for a plain look in this one. What ya think?
Syn Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 I love the art of zidane you used but it doesnt work as a banner in my opinion though.
Shinkoru Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 Humm, I like it, an the way the blue of the , Link I'm guessing?, figures meshes but also stands out aginst the white, hehe I love it *is fond of icy colors* 9/10 ^_^
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 I agree with Kaisuke. The pictures are good but they don't work for the banner. I really dislike that font too. I'd stick with your current one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now