Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I offered to make this for lady k, wanted to get your opinions on it, I personally am very proud of it ^_^.

What are your views?
Posted
O.O You haven't done anything like that in.. Ages... I love it Kai! The only thing that i think should be fixed is the color of "Advance". Aside from that its awesome. The font styles/poisitioning fit perfectly. 9.5/10
Posted
What everyone else said.

Is there possibly another pic of Totodile that can be used? The pose is good, but the image is overdone. >.>

LOVE everything else. Seriously. And I think I've learned the secret to making those kind of backgrounds. *evil laugh*

Ahem. *tiny grin* 9/1o.
Guest Steiner
Posted
its cool but i dont like that pokemon very much, cool background though

7/10
Posted
AH! *Grabs Ginny and takes her hostage and ties her up and shines a really bright light in her face*

Me: What's the secrect!?

Ginny: What secret?!

Me: You know what i'm talking about! The backgrounds!

LOL, sorry my random insanity rant is over. Wow, i like it, and as my insanity rant may have suggested i really love those backgrounds...*remember your first tiny banner*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...