Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey everyone. Its almost 12:00 midnight here and I got bored. I made a cool Otaku banner. I Could have put more filters in the backround but I had fun with it.

So how does it look?
Posted
[size=1]Bleh, too plain, my friend. I like the use of complements on the blue against orange, but that is about it. It lacks anything else the could be "special".

Good try, but you can always do better.[/size]
Guest Steiner
Posted
I like the lighting effects but i like dark banners better but its still good 7.5/10
Posted
Yah, I know. It's too plain. I think I'll try again after school and make a better one. Thanks Piro, I like the complementery colors too. And I didnt use a drop shadow for the font, I just typed the same thing and over lapped it a little to the side. I changed the opacity also. I used this filter to make the letters all curved and distorted like that. It wasnt the font.

I'm mad though because I accidently had the quality on 5/12 when I saved it so It came out really blurry with bad resolution.

And it wouldnt let me save it as a banner so I'll have to save it as a copy or gif. or somthing.

Thanks to all, I'll be back with an improved one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...