Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
here is a pic i did at like 1 in the morning cause i couldn't get it sleep sorry if it looks dodgy but i did the colouring in the morning im so proud of my colouring in im getting better :laugh: :wigout: :devil: :naughty: :whoops: :toothy: :box: :excited:
Posted
I like this picture alot, I especially like the way your colors work very well together and the way you have the lighter parts also! Keep up the good work. Also did you make these characters up? I might be right but they look like those little neo pets! Those are awesome!
Posted
LMAO! thoes r dijimon. lol :) Neopets r cool, but really only has meaning if u were there b4 they got popular, liek myself. :) Good job keep it up, nice hsading too, i iddnt do that good til i was like 14 hehe (is 16 now) :) 9/10 :):)
Posted
I'm not into Neo Pets, several people have attempted to get me hooked but its just so boring to me. This only my opinion though.

The picture is very nicely drawn, and colored. The proportions look right but I don't know who these characters are so I could say.
Posted
Yeah it's Chibimon,demiveemon and ofcourse Veemon off digimon and i only started colouring like at the end of last year when i was 15 now im 16 and still colouring getting better slowly
Posted
U didnt start coloring til 15???!?!??? Well ive been in gifted art since grade 4 so I'm kinda shocked. lol I colored like that at 6 :) *is boasting* Sorry. But ITs still a realy nice Picture. :)
Posted
By popular request...;)

I must say, when the first part of the picture popped up (Chibomon and the top half of DemiVeemon), I was nearly floored, it looked so professional.
DemiVee and Vee do have a little unproportionate stuff going on (legs for both, face for Vee, but then, Vee's face has always been hard for me, too).

The colors are perfect as are the shadows. *points to the drop shadows and grins*

I give you a 8.8/1o. Keep up the sweet work! :D
Posted
Same here for comp-coloring... I only started a few weeks ago XD
Anyways, it's not bad... I would say that I liked the drop shadows a lot... Normally they wouldn't look really good, but they did there... And I don't like Digimon, so I can't tell if the face is right or what... But yeah, you could've done some better shading on some parts here and there, but overall, it's not bad...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...