Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
For anyone who hasn't heard any of Something Corporate's songs, you haven't heard the best! They are an emo-punkish kinda band, emotional but with a little soft-core punk...well, you wouldn't be wasting your time to take a look at some of their songs. Most of them are really good, have pretty good meaning, and several are softer, almost romantic.

A list of a few faves by them:
1.Konstantine
2.If I die
3.Hurricane
4.Punk Rock Princess
5.Babies of the 80's
and
6.Ben Franklin's Kite

If anyone checks them out or knows of them, please tell me what you like or dislike about them. I love hearing opinions, even if they are bad!
Posted
SoCo is my favorite band ever. I started a topic about them a while ago, but I only got like 3 posts. I hope your'se does better. Anyway, my favorite song by them is "If I Die". Incase anyone cares, they are currentley working on their new C.D.

Oh yeah, I believe they are categorized as 'Indie Rock' when it comes to genre.
Posted
I've never heard of them. I just downloaded their song "If I Die", and they're pretty damn good. I'll check out some of their other songs, and I'll probably get a CD from them.
Posted
Wow, thats awesome! They are so cool, you should definately check them out more, especially since you like that song Fall.

And thanx Spike, but so far it has been up for like a week or two and only gotten 2 replies, you and Fall, but I am going to leave it up to see what happens!

Kaola
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]I really don't like them, though I've only heard one song (Punk Rock Princess) and I think it sucks. It sounds like any other, non-special "finch" type stuff with one hit wonders and occaisional singles that all of the wannabes love. Perhaps I should download another song, but I don't really think I'd like it.[/size][/color]
Posted
Thats okay, I think they were probably before Finch though b/c I know they have like three times the songs Finch does. I love Finch also though, so it is all good! Everyone has different opinions! But you should check out some other sings too, that is a little different from the other stuff, it is like more upbeat. They so really pretty slower songs. Check with the list above of some other good ones.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Something Corporate sounds NOTHING like Finch. I have all of both bands songs downloaded and I don't see how you could make comparisons. But anyway, my favorites by them are: Forget December, Konstantine, Fall, Hurricane, I Want to Save You, Not What it Seems, Good News, and Punk Rock Princess. They really are better than you think.
Posted
YAY!! Dan youa re really awesome! They are so much better than people think! They are my favorite band!! Agh, I love them...and you know what! Right after my 2 year relationship with my last boyfriend ended HE went and saw them!!! And concerts were the thing we used to do so I wasn't too pleased, especially since I couldn't go!! GRRR!

Kaola

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...