ARTommy Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 heres some trigun banner i did before school so it ain't that great and it being made on paint dosen't help either
Kaola Su Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 Hey, it really isn't bad, especially for paint! I don't even try to use that because it aggrevates me so bad b/c I can't get things right. But I like that one! I think you should keep it up, you seem to do pretty good art work! I rate it probably, and for a paint made banner, 10/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now