Epitome Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 Is Dragonball GT going to be shown on Cartoon Network anytime soon or am I going yo have to download most of them with English subtitles??
JCBaggee Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 [color=red][size=1][font=arial]After the success of DBZ and DB, Dragon Ball GT was pretty much a given. Last I heard, sometime mid to late 2004. --Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Epitome Posted May 16, 2003 Author Posted May 16, 2003 Thanx for letting me know, but man thats far *grabs head* I CANT TAKE NO DRAGONBALL THAT LONG. ALL THOSE RE-RUNS, RE-RUNS AHHHHHHH!!!*runs away*
Kweh Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 Yeah, DB GT is set for a Fall 2004 setting. Though, of how short the second part of the Buu series is, it should be sooner...I've seen the Buu series in Japanese already, and the editations on CN are horrible..not to mention seeing it over and over constantly is annoying too.
Guest visser 3 Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 What is DBGT about or what does it start off with.
Kweh Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 Basicly, to put it into summary, Emperor Pilaf, Mai, and Chou (Very aged) come across 7 Black Star Dragonballs in Kami's Shrine. When Goku arrives, Emperor Pilaf wishes Goku was a kid again, so he could kick his rear end...well, the dragon grants the wish, and Goku turns back into his younger, weaker self. But the Black Star Dragonballs, have one flaw...they are scattered thought the Universe, and unless collected in a years time, the planet where a wish was last made, will explode. Quite an interesting series...I've seen the Japanese Version of it. I think they're translating it now into American...
Epitome Posted May 16, 2003 Author Posted May 16, 2003 Thats cool, but I thought Pilaf wishes that Goku was a kid and then Goku kicks his *** anyway. I read some of the episodes offline but is that true.
JAPwizard99 Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 thank's for that info i was wondering the same thing
eazy e Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 It really sucks that the first 17 episodes were cut off i was pissed pretty much still am. I really hope by the time it comes on TV that the first 17 episodes have been released on DVD so they can show them on TV. The first 17 episodes to me are pretty much the best ones cause they show you the story of how Goku turns into a kid again, Goku trys and helps Pan not knowing it is her since he hasn't seen her and all that good stuff.
Guest visser 3 Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Thanks for the info. Doesnt goku still go into his grown up self when he goes super-saiyan though?
Epitome Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 No, I dont think. He still stays in kid form but I think he has the same amount if power, which in that case is a very good thing.
Mighty kai Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 He only goes in to his grown up self when he goes to Super saiyan 4 ok? And he needs his tail to do that.
Epitome Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 Yes he does. That is correct for one hundred points. Whoops, been wathing too many game shows lately. LOL.
Guest visser 3 Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Yeah I think you have but that happens to all of us and thanks for clearing that up for me.
PrincessAngel04 Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Some of the episodes are already made into English, I been watching 1-12 on this website I found that i can watch the English version. and pan sounds cute, and Goku gets wished back to a little kid again. and there is this little robot that trunks has is named Guil.
eazy e Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 What site i have been looking for those since the dvds came out..
JCBaggee Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [color=red][size=1][font=arial]No. Brolli only appears in a few of the movies. --Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Guest PriestessKikyo Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 my friend said its on the international channel on sundays. :)
Jinzouningen17 Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i] [B][color=red][size=1][font=arial]No. Brolli only appears in a few of the movies. --Chris[/color][/size][/font] [/B][/QUOTE] Correction, he's seen once durin the Super 17 saga(for like a half of a second). ^_^ Okay, you can barely see him(he's behind Koola when they're flyin in the back. He's like a little speck), but its him. :D
Guest Nova Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 I saw a couple of DBGT episodse on a site but I'm not sure if I'm alowed to say the site
PiroMunkie Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nova[/i] [B]I saw a couple of DBGT episodse on a site but I'm not sure if I'm alowed to say the site[/B][/QUOTE][size=1]No, you are not allowed to say the site. Although, if someone wants the link they can send you a private message and you can give it to them that way. I appreciate your caution about the subject. =)[/size]
Japan Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 I definitely think that they are goingto air it. DB/Z are their main series at the moment
Emme888 Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 You can go buy the VHS of the show, I have them...They're pretty good except they don't label the eposides on the back of the videos and sometimes I get confused and watch them out of order. But it's not not like you can't pick it up, if you do go out of order.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 Subtitled DBGT 0wnz. Bar none. If you get it good quality it works lol, I got have had GT tapes for a long time now, but I really have changed my opinion about online eps at how the quality sucks and its illegal. --; They'll probably air GT but it'll get slaughtered by Funimation and slaughtered even more when dubbies start raving over it. ^^;;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now