Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is Dragonball GT going to be shown on Cartoon Network anytime soon or am I going yo have to download most of them with English subtitles??
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]After the success of DBZ and DB, Dragon Ball GT was pretty much a given.

Last I heard, sometime mid to late 2004.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Thanx for letting me know, but man thats far *grabs head* I CANT TAKE NO DRAGONBALL THAT LONG. ALL THOSE RE-RUNS, RE-RUNS AHHHHHHH!!!*runs away*
Posted
Yeah, DB GT is set for a Fall 2004 setting. Though, of how short the second part of the Buu series is, it should be sooner...I've seen the Buu series in Japanese already, and the editations on CN are horrible..not to mention seeing it over and over constantly is annoying too.
Guest visser 3
Posted
What is DBGT about or what does it start off with.
Posted
Basicly, to put it into summary, Emperor Pilaf, Mai, and Chou (Very aged) come across 7 Black Star Dragonballs in Kami's Shrine. When Goku arrives, Emperor Pilaf wishes Goku was a kid again, so he could kick his rear end...well, the dragon grants the wish, and Goku turns back into his younger, weaker self.

But the Black Star Dragonballs, have one flaw...they are scattered thought the Universe, and unless collected in a years time, the planet where a wish was last made, will explode.

Quite an interesting series...I've seen the Japanese Version of it. I think they're translating it now into American...
Posted
Thats cool, but I thought Pilaf wishes that Goku was a kid and then Goku kicks his *** anyway. I read some of the episodes offline but is that true.
Posted
It really sucks that the first 17 episodes were cut off i was pissed pretty much still am. I really hope by the time it comes on TV that the first 17 episodes have been released on DVD so they can show them on TV. The first 17 episodes to me are pretty much the best ones cause they show you the story of how Goku turns into a kid again, Goku trys and helps Pan not knowing it is her since he hasn't seen her and all that good stuff.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Thanks for the info. Doesnt goku still go into his grown up self when he goes super-saiyan though?
Posted
No, I dont think. He still stays in kid form but I think he has the same amount if power, which in that case is a very good thing.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Yeah I think you have but that happens to all of us and thanks for clearing that up for me.
Posted
Some of the episodes are already made into English, I been watching 1-12 on this website I found that i can watch the English version. and pan sounds cute, and Goku gets wished back to a little kid again. and there is this little robot that trunks has is named Guil.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Hey does Brolli appear in GT?
Guest PriestessKikyo
Posted
my friend said its on the international channel on sundays. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=1][font=arial]No. Brolli only appears in a few of the movies.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]
Correction, he's seen once durin the Super 17 saga(for like a half of a second). ^_^ Okay, you can barely see him(he's behind Koola when they're flyin in the back. He's like a little speck), but its him. :D
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I saw a couple of DBGT episodse on a site but I'm not sure if I'm alowed to say the site
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nova[/i]
[B]I saw a couple of DBGT episodse on a site but I'm not sure if I'm alowed to say the site[/B][/QUOTE][size=1]No, you are not allowed to say the site. Although, if someone wants the link they can send you a private message and you can give it to them that way.

I appreciate your caution about the subject. =)[/size]
Posted
You can go buy the VHS of the show, I have them...They're pretty good except they don't label the eposides on the back of the videos and sometimes I get confused and watch them out of order. But it's not not like you can't pick it up, if you do go out of order.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Subtitled DBGT 0wnz. Bar none. If you get it good quality it works lol, I got have had GT tapes for a long time now, but I really have changed my opinion about online eps at how the quality sucks and its illegal. --; They'll probably air GT but it'll get slaughtered by Funimation and slaughtered even more when dubbies start raving over it. ^^;;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...