James Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [color=darkblue]I just have a general anime question for everyone here... ...is anyone old enough to remember the 1992 anime, titled "Teknoman"? It was an anime that featured mech-style suits, and had a look very similar to Zone of the Enders on PlayStation 2. I've been looking up information on it lately...and fond memories of this great anime have come flooding back. I'm just wondering if anyone remembers it. I loved it...I saw the first episode all the way to the last. And I've never even watched an anime since then...the new stuff doesn't hold a candle to it. :) [/color]
Guest Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I have never heard or seen Teknoman before. Heh i should look it up. Maybe i like it..........
Guest Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 And i dont like it. Too old to compare with the new cartoon drawing ways
James Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i] [B]And i dont like it. Too old to compare with the new cartoon drawing ways [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue]The story was awesome though...much better than the stuff these days. And have you looked at big, high-res images of the mechs? Beautiful stuff.[/color]
Single H Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Teknoman, eh? Sounds fun. This should be good. Right on.
Guest Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=darkblue]The story was awesome though...much better than the stuff these days. And have you looked at big, high-res images of the mechs? Beautiful stuff.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yea it is really nice
Matt.D Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [color=rainbow] I was very little at the time, but yeah, I think I remember....Ididn't understand the storyline though....I was only 4....[/color]
Dark Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Teknoman? I think i remember watching somethin like thiz wen waz a little kid...
James Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] I was very little at the time, but yeah, I think I remember....Ididn't understand the storyline though....I was only 4....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue]Yep, I was in the last year of primary school (elementary school) when the series aired on TV over here. I remember parts of it very well though...[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I have heard of it... however I don't recall watching it.... Although I don't recall watching many things as a kid....
Guest Zeh Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I can hardly remember a thing about it, my older brother used to watch it but i was only 5 or 6
James Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]I can hardly remember a thing about it, my older brother used to watch it but i was only 5 or 6 [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue]It was soo awesome. I'm going to see if I can buy the DVD.[/color]
Sara Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 It sounds familiar....I might have watched it....I don't remember...I would have been what, six? I was in Kindergarten, then...or maybe first grade. In that case, it's highly probable that I saw it...I was a tv addict when I was little...Oh, well. Heh...I remember watching other shows, though. Eureka's Castle...Fraggle Rock...Care Bears...Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles....My Little Pony...a variant of X-men...some weird show that involved half a dozen kids with robots saving the world...Thundercats...another weird show, this one was about people traveling through time....Ballooner Landing, that pinwheel show...Zoobally Zoo, Reading Rainbow, Sesame Street....something about elephants.... Of course, that was all back in the long-ago time when we got more than six channels....heh...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now