Syn Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 My newest wallpaper, its a little abstract but mesa likes it ^_^. What do you think?
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 Nice colors. Its very simple, not really abstract though. I love the bubbles, or circles. Nice job Kaisuke. ^_~
Syn Posted May 16, 2003 Author Posted May 16, 2003 Heh, well for anyone who wants to say its too plain, I made for people with lots of icons on their desktop, or for someone who doesnt want a loud wallpaper every time they turn on their monitors. Its made as a mellow sort of thing. Easy on the eyes sort o' thing.
Shinobi Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 THIS IS AMAZING! It will suit my desktop perfectly! very nice job there.
Hittokiri Zero Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 yep... little vector circles, been there done that =-P. I don't like the color scheme, maybe a white orange scheme.
Syn Posted May 16, 2003 Author Posted May 16, 2003 Ok, heres the version you asked for, hope you like it.
Hittokiri Zero Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 *____* uh you haha well that is good.... err good thing it's not in color you sick mofo =-P. But atleast this version has some nice originality going for it.
Epitome Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 I have to say, I like it but not too abstract. I like the little dude near your name. I do like it and I'll give it a 10/10.
Psychotik Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Its quite good, I kinda like the one you made for shinobi more than the first one mainly because of the little man. Reverence-out>>
GinnyLyn Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 *giggles immaturely* Shinobi one is funny. *giggles immaturely again* I have to agree--a soft, mellow background is a refreshing, welcoming change to the "take-no-prisoners effects" or "anime character 24/7" ones. But therein lies the only thing that could hamper this background--the fact that it is a relief means that I could get bored with it pretty quickly. ^^; 9.5/10. Professional (1st one, anyway, *giggle*), clean, and relaxing. Excellent job. No nitpicks.
Nomad Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 [color=blue]*mellooooow, mellooooow, melloooooow* sorry a little Cheech and Chong flash back. Any way back on subject. I like the first one, it gives a more calm approach to wallpapers, the exact opposite of any wallpapers I've seen in a while, and opposite of the ones I make. Although I like the first one, I love the second. Gotta have a nice laugh every now and then, huh? Anyways, great job Kaisuke. -Nomad[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now