Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
So, I read some reports from E3, and what do i find? Appearently, Nindento plans to release cartoons on GBA cartridges! They'll retail for under $20 American each, and...

And that's all I know. Anyone have more specifics, because I'm very intrigued by the idea.
Posted
So let me get this straight, Nintedo is releasing GBA cartridges that have episodes of shows on them?? Sounds pretty messed up to me but theres something about it that sounds....cool.
Posted
Some company in Japan announced this a while back... except they were making some sort of adapter that accepted Smart Media cards (or some other type) with cartoons and shows on it. I guess over here they decided to make them on cartridges, which I think is a good decision.

I think Funimation is doing this (I think they own all the rights to those shows here right?), so there should be a good push behind it. I'm not personally interested, but it's a nice idea... especially for people who love the shows and want to see them on the road.

Seems like it would be best suited for GBA SP though lol.
Posted
YAY!! I have SP but anyway, if FunImation is making it then why wouldt they make catridges with DB or DBZ on them. That seems logical doesnt it.
Posted
[color=indigo]Who says they aren't? Sure, the only thing that's been announced so far is Pokémon, Kirby, and Yu-Gi-Oh, but that doesn't mean they won't release other series too.

And yeah, these are definitely suited well to the GBA SP, with the light and flip-top screen. Makes it easy to set it down on something in front of you and still have the screen both illuminated good and pointed at you.

Personally, though, I'm not too interested in these. I'd rather just get the tapes/DVDs so I'd be able to watch them on a TV. And I doubt I'd want to watch them on trips and stuff very often.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...