Cecil Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Can someone resize this into 50x50 for my avatar? Hope it works, I dont have good expirince with attachments.
PiroMunkie Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]Whatsize is it there? It looks 50x50 to me..[/SIZE]
Cecil Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 I dont know what size it is but when I try to use it as an avatar it say it is to big.
PiroMunkie Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hrmm... I'll see what I can do, it's prolly 65x65 or somthing like that.[/SIZE]
PiroMunkie Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well here it is! Hopefully the attachment thing works! :)[/SIZE]
Cecil Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 :o Err... thats really bad quality, no offense. Is there anyway that it could be better? If it cant than thanks for trying I will just draw it or something.
Narius Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]ummmmmmm no, it is there. [/B][/QUOTE] ....have you had your vision checked recently? im talking about my post you weirdo!!!
sia Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 is it a .JPG , or .GIF? if its a bitmap (*.bmp) it won't work
Narius Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]is it a .JPG , or .GIF? if its a bitmap (*.bmp) it won't work [/B][/QUOTE] you are seriously confusing me, read the post, its in Gif format.
Cecil Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 There are three to pick, but Im going to pick the one with the best quality, Sia's thanks for tying everyone.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now