daedalus Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Okay... Only some of you will have seen it, but I posted a dragon pic some days ago. It was slightly stylized... Now I'm finished with another (complete) pic... this time it's a dinosaurus rider :laugh: no really, don't laugh with me... And this time I really made it almost popup... It's supposed to be special... I know it looks kind of weird, but plz consider that this also is the special style I used for it...:cross: And I did draw it myself... (btw the whole style-thingy is just an excuse of bad drawing, you know :D ) no, seriously, tell me what you think of it... It's made with the purpose of being commented...:p daedalus
DarK DeatH Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Oh my God! O.O I LOVE the way you colored that thing, even though I don't really like the fading of the background clouds really, I love the dinossaut, and the colors ^_^ 9.8/10
Heavyblade Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 I love how you colored it and it would be a cool pic if it had a bit more detail on the guy but either way it's awesome
GinnyLyn Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 Flat out 1o/1o. This is just too cool. I'm pretty sure I know how you colored this, and I've seen this effect once or twice. You are quite talented at art and I hope to see more from you again soon.
Epitome Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 I agree with Dark Death about the coloring. daedalus, you have lots of talent I must say. You should maybe post sime moreof your art up more often.
Corey Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 *applause* I don't enjoy adding color to my hand draw items... It seems to mess them up. But you definitly do it well. 9/10
eleanor Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 9.5/10. Seriously. I love the texture, and I have no idea how you do it, so I'm impressed. It looks great! The only thing I don't like is how most of the picture is rugged and has lots of texture, but when you get to the sky it's all smooth and stuff.
daedalus Posted May 20, 2003 Author Posted May 20, 2003 actually, I'm quite surprised... I have made quite some major mistakes in this picture, so I didn't expect you to like it... and even more because it's stylized... anyway, maybe I'll repost it, with the air fixed... Because that really s*cks big time, I know... Anyway, I always like some idea's on drawing, since my scanner has exploded a few days ago :p or if anyone wants me to make them something, PM me or something... Because right now I haven't got any drawings I can edit, so... daedalus
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now