Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If your a go fan, or if you like less fighting in your anime, and more story depth, try HnG!

I want to know other's views on this once-thought boring, childish anime (my own thoughts) now revealed as an absorbing, intellectually entertaining anime.

I found that it was a joy to watch and it inspired me to do many other things.

It's music really made me wonder because it was so well rounded, even some of it was that generic synthasizer anime music..but it actually fit. I liked the ost and it was nice.

Anyway, other's views.
Posted
I've had doubts of buying the manga cuz I'm like okaaay... how is this gonna be exciting if its gonna be two people sitting and basically playing Go... how exactly is it exciting? I might buy the manga but I need to finish buying Trigun -_-
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[spoiler][color=white]I've read about 30 chapters of it so far.I love it.I have a Go board with the stones and everything.I don't really watch the anime though...The manga's better.[/color][/spoiler]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...