Phantom Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 If your a go fan, or if you like less fighting in your anime, and more story depth, try HnG! I want to know other's views on this once-thought boring, childish anime (my own thoughts) now revealed as an absorbing, intellectually entertaining anime. I found that it was a joy to watch and it inspired me to do many other things. It's music really made me wonder because it was so well rounded, even some of it was that generic synthasizer anime music..but it actually fit. I liked the ost and it was nice. Anyway, other's views.
Genkai Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 This is like, my favorite manga.... Ever. I LOVE it. Everyone go out and read it. Now.
Phantom Posted May 18, 2003 Author Posted May 18, 2003 yup neirly the entire manga is fully translated at toriyama's world :-D
Kwai Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 I've had doubts of buying the manga cuz I'm like okaaay... how is this gonna be exciting if its gonna be two people sitting and basically playing Go... how exactly is it exciting? I might buy the manga but I need to finish buying Trigun -_-
Hikaru Kaiba Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 Just download it at [url]www.toriyamaworld.com[/url]. That's what I do. It's great, I love it.
Posthumous Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [spoiler][color=white]I've read about 30 chapters of it so far.I love it.I have a Go board with the stones and everything.I don't really watch the anime though...The manga's better.[/color][/spoiler]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now