daedalus Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 okay, here's another banner... I think this is my final one... I'm pretty proud of it, though I didn't draw the flying man myself (I did make him lineart, and I did cut him out of the original img, and even that was a lot of work... well, it's a very simple one... I only used black, white and grey, but I think it isn't really plain, right? Of course you're always welcome to comment... daedalus
Epitome Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Dude thats awesome. I love it, but I cant figure out why. I dont know, I just, like it. Its cool.
GinnyLyn Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 The flying man doesn't come across as all that awesome to me, :bluesweat [i]but[/i] I do like the background texture effect. The flying man just completes the effect. 8.7/1o. Very nicely done.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now