Epitome Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Ok, those banners are really demented. I like cant see straight anymore. I mean I think I might have a ceasure. JK. But I like them. There very...unique.
Desbreko Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 [color=indigo]In that last one, it looks to me like an area out of Super Metroid, on the surface of Zebes. The black areas are rough rock platforms, with the grey areas being the stormy sky behind them. . . . Okay, I think I've been playing too much Metroid lately. That's two of them that I see something from a Metroid game in, lol. I think my favorite is the green one, though. That one really jumped out at me, and I really like the color green. (It's second only to violet, for me). ^_^[/color]
Samgee Gamwise Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 *checks out banner and avatar* NOOOOOOO Desbreko dosn't like Metroid tooo much ANYWAYS: Personaly I think the greyscale ruins it. It was much better in the color ones.
Hittokiri Zero Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 *confused*... I see a image... nothing in the image more of just abstract-ish stuff x___X.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now