Jump to content
OtakuBoards

(US/CAN) General thoughts and ratings for .hack//SIGN 12, "Entanglement"


Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1].hack//SIGN - "Entanglement" - Episode 12 - May 17, 2003

1. This is for your thoughts AFTER you've seen the episode. Don't post advance spoilers here, or your thoughts about such spoilers.

2. Please rate the episode from 0 to 10. Please put your ratings at the top of the body of your post and in [b]BOLD.[/b]

3. This is for your ratings and general thoughts, comments, and impressions. If you have specific thoughts or comments on specific issues or points, a new thread would be more appropriate.

4. Normal spoiler rules apply: spoiler tags are required for any spoilery statements. Very vague "I liked it" type comments don't need tags.

5. If you're going to mention any spoilers for future episodes, please use spoiler tags correctly.

6. Please try to keep this thread on topic.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
I can't really read that font its really small on my computer. any ways

from reading the others messages, I really liked it, I guess I just don't really care what epsidoes are about, because anime is the same. but its really cool. but if Tsukasa's a girl then why is he saying its funny that they think he is? why can't he tell them the trueth?
Posted
The reason that i come up with is that although they are the same the are still different. He was a creater made be the girls mind. On the internet you can't tell whos a girl and whos a guy. On OMPRPG(online Multi player role playing game) I tend to choose some time a girl for the sex but not often. And Tsukasa is a charatic not the real gril just like bear and bt.
Posted
i thought it was a bit slow episode, cause it really could be summed up in about one sentence...
though i think the episode is important for the plot so ill give it a 6.5/10
Posted
yeah, i thought it was a bit slow too, mainly in the parts when Maha was talking to Tsukasa and the Bear and Mimiru discusions and the part with the little mermade thing. and when B.T. But the part with Crim was good for me ^_~
Posted
[B]Rating: 6 (and a half)[/B]

NO!!! i wasnt the first this time :bawl:

overall i thought that the episode was OK.
there was lots pertaining to the storyline, which I liked but as others said in one or two parts it seemed really slow. However I think that things are finally starting to happen and that soon everything will click and we will start seeing some really cool stuff!
Posted
I have a question about the episode though...The girl entangled in the vines was... I forget, havent watched in a while. Can someone tell me.
Posted
As i pointed out earlier in the form the person(the girl in the hospital) who controls tsukasa could have choose for tsukasa to be a girl or a guy. She propalby ment tsukasa to be a guy. Just like RPG you can choose between the sex.
Posted
Yes, I think InuyashaDeamon is right. I have the RPG and you can pick the sex... so I guess Tsukasa is a girl. *walks away discussing to himself* Man that kind of sucks.
Posted
well, I wasn't too sure about that episode b/c bear told mimru that he thought he may have found tsukasa in the real world but was wrong...but I thought he was right...what is going on there? So did he figure out it was Tsukasa or not? Also, I didn't see anything that showed Tsukasa to be a girl. I might need my memory refreshed. Also I watched it on cartoon network so maybe it cut some things out.. I don't know


I don't know how to do bold, but 4/10, only b/c it kinda lost me
Posted
I dont think he did find Tsukasa because he told Mimiru that he didnt so Im not sure. But I think Tsukasa is a girl, but I hope hes a guy.
Posted
well, Tsukasa (literaly) would be guy. Because Tsukasa is the character in the game and we all know that the character "Tsukasa" is a guy. But we dont know the sex of the real player because the show mainly takes place in "The world". One way we know Tsukasa's player is not a girl is when Bear was talking to BT he would say "He" representing the patient at the hospital..... unless that was for the father.....

after thinking i would give the episode 6/10 because it had some good info, but it got kinda boring.
Posted
[b]Rating: ??[/b]

I do not have a rating, yet, because I am still trying to piece somethings together. My biggest problem was when Bear was telling BT about the hospital incident. I could not tell which person he was talking about since they made it sound like the only that "pulled the plug" was the same one that had the bumps and bruises, and had "limited respiratory functions" and was one a life support system to help him breath.

If anyone can clear up the incident then please tell me, before I go insane.

One good point about the show: Subaru got an important part. :D
Posted
yes it was and when bear mentioned abotu finding Tsukasa out in the real world he metioned that it was a girl with that name. Also in reponse to mimimure question Tsukasa(game) that he was a guy. and it is true in most RPG you can Choose there own Sex, just like choosing class, name, or race.
Posted
Well, does anyone actually know if that person Bear found was actually Tsukasa? I still don't get it b/c at first he didn't want Mimiru to know, but then he told her, but the only thing is, it was different from what he told BT

KS
Posted
But Bear isnt reallly sure if its Tsukasa, but he thinks that she probly is. But i remember Bear calling the patient at the hostpital a He.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...