Nomad Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 It's pretty good. But, there seems to be too much space between buu and the text. If you could either get a bigger picture of Buu or make the banner slighty smaller it would look great. That's all just my opinion though.
Epitome Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 I think its great except for the background colors. I think it would look better in like a mrune-reddish type color, but then again, its your banner.
GinnyLyn Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 All together now: Balance is gooooooooood. Heh, yeah. :bluesweat Anyways, all your text is on one side, and Buu's all by his lonely on the other. And negative space...no-no. Colors work very well together, so I'll give you a 8/1o. I've seen that font before and...well, eh...so...um...trying not to kill any egos here. ^^;;;;;;
Epitome Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 I do have to agree with GinnyLyn on the negative space thing... It has too much. You should either add something or make the banner smaller.
The Majin Posted May 18, 2003 Author Posted May 18, 2003 buu needs negative space cuz he is evil lol yeah i will make a better banner when i think of a new character to make one out of until then i like this one ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now