Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It's pretty good. But, there seems to be too much space between buu and the text. If you could either get a bigger picture of Buu or make the banner slighty smaller it would look great. That's all just my opinion though.
Posted
I think its great except for the background colors. I think it would look better in like a mrune-reddish type color, but then again, its your banner.
Posted
All together now:

Balance is gooooooooood.

Heh, yeah. :bluesweat Anyways, all your text is on one side, and Buu's all by his lonely on the other. And negative space...no-no.

Colors work very well together, so I'll give you a 8/1o. I've seen that font before and...well, eh...so...um...trying not to kill any egos here. ^^;;;;;;
Posted
I do have to agree with GinnyLyn on the negative space thing... It has too much. You should either add something or make the banner smaller.
Posted
buu needs negative space cuz he is evil lol yeah i will make a better banner when i think of a new character to make one out of until then i like this one ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...