OtakuBoards

Cell

Break

[COLOR=firebrick]why does cell always underestimate everybody? that was the cause of his downfall. and why was goku so confident about losing, he knew that cell was going to be unbeatabel, but is Gohan his errr...."secret weapom" if you like. any way, this **** weedle got away and escaped from the :ball:[/COLOR]

now when cell dies and goes to[SIZE=4]HELL[/SIZE] does goku fight him and robot freeza again?

and why does PERFECT CELL have a tiny tail between his wings?

this copper pulls me over (i drive a yellow massive car) and says "Are you a....Bus?"

:tasty: :tasty: :tasty:

Cell always underestimate everyone because He is sooo the "Perfect" being thats ever lived. Goku is so confident on Winning dude.
Yea Goku and pikkon fight Cell and frieza but it aint a robot and they also fight king cold and They Ginyu force.
Well i think Cell didnt need his tail no more so he made tiny.
Or thats just how Dr. Gero made him
I feel Alone Ahh,the rage. Im going.. Super Saya-jin 4!
Ahh Ben ladin Ur dead dude!!!

Seeing that u r new, i will help u out. I guess.

-Cell believes that once he is in his final form, he is unbeatable because his whole point in living was to achieve that form, and now that he did, he thinks he is stronger than everyone. he had all their cells, so he was able to calculate and use counter attacks and junk to stop the z fighter's moves. He, lets say, had it made. he was stronger than ever, knew all the z fighters moves and techniques, and should have been stronger than all of them. Luckily, this was prevented once i turned ssj2.

-Gokuu knew that he would lose to cell. He had found and believed in the hidden power of me and knew that i could not lose. His point in training was not to make himself stronger, it was to make me stronger so i can take cell down. He was confident after his training in the rosat because he held all of his luck and hope within me. If i had lost, he would have been crushed. U could call me his sectret weapon, because without me, we would not have won.

-Gokuu does fight Freeza and Cell once he dies. King Cold, Freeza, Cell, and the Giyu force all teamed up
and were wreaking havick on the H.F.I.L (Home for infinite loosers). This is where all evil beings are put when they die to keep them out of trouble, however, this did not work. When Gokuu died and went to train so that he can meat the Grand ki, he met Pikkon who was there too, to c the grand ki. There had been trouble with this gang of bad guys, and the grand ki wanted Pikkon to take care of it. Goku went along and found himself face to face with his past enemies. Goku started to beat them all up, but Pikkon came in and "killed" them all extremly easily. This did not kill them of course, but it injured them and they trapped all of them in this place so that they could never terrorize people dead or alive, again.

-Perfect Cell was made the way he was by Dr.Gero. the first and second forms of cell all had tall tails because cell might want to absorb more people to become stronger, especailly the androids. Once perfect, there was no more androids to absorb, and he was so strong that he did not need to absorb anyone else. this was his fighting form. therefore, cell has a small tail, he does not need it.

-uhhh, haha, pretty funny...wait...i don't get it.
:confused: :sleep:

i know, i figured it out like 20 mins ago, duuh!!!!

i am krazy, yep, thats why they call me ShadowGohan.
i dunno why, no particular reason.

Seeing that u r new, i will help u out. I guess.

[QUOTE]-Cell believes that once he is in his final form, he is unbeatable because his whole point in living was to achieve that form, and now that he did, he thinks he is stronger than everyone. he had all their cells, so he was able to calculate and use counter attacks and junk to stop the z fighter's moves. He, lets say, had it made. he was stronger than ever, knew all the z fighters moves and techniques, and should have been stronger than all of them. Luckily, this was prevented once i turned ssj2.

-Gokuu knew that he would lose to cell. He had found and believed in the hidden power of me and knew that i could not lose. His point in training was not to make himself stronger, it was to make me stronger so i can take cell down. He was confident after his training in the rosat because he held all of his luck and hope within me. If i had lost, he would have been crushed. U could call me his sectret weapon, because without me, we would not have won.

-Gokuu does fight Freeza and Cell once he dies. King Cold, Freeza, Cell, and the Giyu force all teamed up
and were wreaking havick on the H.F.I.L (Home for infinite loosers). This is where all evil beings are put when they die to keep them out of trouble, however, this did not work. When Gokuu died and went to train so that he can meat the Grand ki, he met Pikkon who was there too, to c the grand ki. There had been trouble with this gang of bad guys, and the grand ki wanted Pikkon to take care of it. Goku went along and found himself face to face with his past enemies. Goku started to beat them all up, but Pikkon came in and "killed" them all extremly easily. This did not kill them of course, but it injured them and they trapped all of them in this place so that they could never terrorize people dead or alive, again.

-Perfect Cell was made the way he was by Dr.Gero. the first and second forms of cell all had tall tails because cell might want to absorb more people to become stronger, especailly the androids. Once perfect, there was no more androids to absorb, and he was so strong that he did not need to absorb anyone else. this was his fighting form. therefore, cell has a small tail, he does not need it.

-uhhh, haha, pretty funny...wait...i don't get it.[/QUOTE]

i didn't kno that, thanx maaaaaaaaan,,,,,,,,,1111111

:ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]Seeing that u r new, i will help u out. I guess.

-Cell believes that once he is in his final form, he is unbeatable because his whole point in living was to achieve that form, and now that he did, he thinks he is stronger than everyone. he had all their cells, so he was able to calculate and use counter attacks and junk to stop the z fighter's moves. He, lets say, had it made. he was stronger than ever, knew all the z fighters moves and techniques, and should have been stronger than all of them. Luckily, this was prevented once i turned ssj2.

-uhhh, haha, pretty funny...wait...i don't get it.
:confused: :sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

Good explaination. I can't wait to see it.