Shinken Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 Call out to anyone! I have forgotten how to do the transparancy thing in paint, can someone plz help?[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=397033[/IMG]
DarK DeatH Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 Have you really, "forgotten"? I mean, so far I know, you can't do transparency with paint... Can you? --{And the banner looks good, although, the bg doesn't match even a little bit with kenshin... Maybe if you made it blue (I know the original is green OK?), it would match Kenshin more...}-- *edit* ^^; Scratch the banner comment... I thought you had put it here for commenting ^^;
Guest Chris Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 [color=green]was that really nesesary? i don't know a thing about paint, but the banner looks pretty nice as is. but the kenshin pic stands out a little too much. good job though.[/color]
DarK DeatH Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 Oh dear lord... I'll say this once, and only ONCE... Get Photoshop... Paint sucks, and with Photoshop, I could make something better than that in less than 2 minutes... I know this sounded a little harsh, but you just can't make anything really good with Paint... Trust me...
Kitsune_Girl Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Battosai [/i] [B]Call out to anyone! I have forgotten how to do the transparancy thing in paint, can someone plz help?[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=397033[/IMG] [/B][/QUOTE] You did that in Paint!!! My God that is good!!! How do you do that? I can make some things on paint, but nothing like that (I'm broke and I can't afford Adobe). Could someone give me some tips/help with paint???
Syk3 Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by neotravis2003 [/i] [B]Here. [/B][/QUOTE] I'm not really sure what the point of this was, if you two are brothers. o_O You could have used PM, or just have [i]asked him[/i]. One-word posts are against the rules, and so should using .bmp, because it's not going to show up anyway. Topic closed.
Recommended Posts