Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well Kaisuke made a very cool wallapaper and i loved it and asked him to do it with a little man doing a whiz instead of just standing there and i drew a little diagram for him and he did it. So i decided to change the words and name from Shinobi to Denny and TADA! Here is this banner for you to Comment and Critique on:

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=397359[/IMG]
Posted
[b]Personality Number One-[/b] This is the kind of stuff that get's you in trouble.

[b]Personality Number Two-[/b] But it's damn funny. ;)
Posted
Thats hilarious. HAHAHAHA. Its so funny especially the bottom captions. "The Wee Pissing Guy" its great. But it can get you in trouble like DarkOrder said but I love it. *falls out of chair laughing* And one question, DarkOrder are you like skitzaphranic or whatevr because you have two personalities, lol.
Posted
Hehe, thanks people. I hope this doesn't get me into trouble i mean i am not doing it to offend anyone in anyway. I was thinking though, piss is not filtered out in the swearing filter there for OB must not find it offensive so in that sense i hope that it does not offend anyone ^_^. Thanks for the comments guys.
Posted
Says the person with "right behind you....heehee" as a location.

I think its great, fonts a bit screwed in parts but me likes. And if you do get in trouble for offending people then thats just stupid IMO.
Posted
Heh, it is funny..
Hey, you offended me! lol, just kidding... But I agree with what Kaisuke said... The fonts are a bit screwed in some parts, like "t h e wee" (too much space for some, too little for others)but it's good
Posted
I do have to say that its better than anything i could do. sry about that last post. Im a bit in a bad mood. and i was really mean. sorry
Posted
Thanks people, well i know the font's a little sucky but that's because it did everything by hand, pixel by pixel. Thanks guys ;) i am in the process of making a matching Av.
Posted
Lol, I wasnt having a go at you or anything, I was just saying... ^_^ You werent mean, if thats your opinion then whos to stop you? Maybe you do find it stupid, I personally find it amusing, but then again I still find the word boobies amusing so I cant really judge. >>;
Posted
Well it is here! The matching Avatar. Please Comment and critique both the sig and avatar if you have not already ^_^. KKC, Kaisuke was only playing heh. Dark Death thanks for the offer. Please contact me on AIM or MSN or PM i would like to no more becuase i am not sure if you mean you can actually ake fonts :p.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=397422[/IMG]
Posted
Well here is the second version. Thanks to Dark Death for the new improved anaimation. I personaly think this new version is better bt what do yall think?

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=397465[/IMG]
Posted
Ya know, I know the guy's whizzing and all, but it keeps looking like he's got a firecracker stuck in his crotch. >.<

*feels very sorry for the wee guy*

ssss.....FOOM!
Posted
[size=1]It is pretty much a generic version of those stickers with Calvin urinating on different logos...

Old stuff...


(though my avatar and banner thing are not much different, but not [i]this[/i] bad)

note: I am not in a very good mood right now.[/size]
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest SuperMaxSonic
Posted
I have to go piss now. It was funny.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...