Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like it too. I like the maroonish color in it and the way her eyes just stare at you. I like the emotion of it. I say Good Work to that.
Posted
For some reason, I just can't seem to wrap my tiny little art brain around this one. =\ I like the image and the color, but the extra lines are throwing me? Not sure, because then I think the color and the lines are good, and the image is evil, and then I think it's the color, and...well, you see what's going on here.

Rating pending. Lemme stare at it for a few more minutes.
Posted
[size=1]The lines seem really harsh across the image...I'm not sure how to fix that, though, heh. Maybe make them that burgundy/brown color, or a variation thereof..?[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...