Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i just made a bunch of avaters outta pics on my comp that i found around the net and i was bored so i made avaters tell me what you thinks ^^ and any1 can have one tell me the number you want ^^
Posted
Awwwww, lookit the cute MarineAngemon! ^^

Mmm, they are all so small. And images I've seen before. Um. But then, I also used common images when I made mine, so....^^;

I'm not used to rating avies in this manner.
Posted
[size=1]Numbers 21 and 22 are the only ones I really like. Of the others, most are too empty and/or have dotty edges. Adding a simple background and a little pixel work would take care of that.

Others are just not great quality images.

The truth is, unless you've got some very good pics, cropping pictures doesn't usually cut it.[/size]
Posted
Hey those are good. I really like number 21. Its nice and clean and it is a good crop of the picture you got it from.

Good job. You should have those put into the Otakuboards avatars.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...