Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]That text really has to go. Find a thinner font, or something. Maybe add a one pixel black border around the green one?[/size]
Posted
yeah, the font isn't really good, I think... It's not only that it's quite a bad looking font (sry, this is not an insult, only my opinion...), there's more...

the color is the same as the picture...that makes it harder to read...try another color?

and last (and also least), *my opinion again*, could you edit the image a little more, I mean, this way, it looks quite like a photo?
If you would edit it a little, it would look more...personal?

anyway, it's still a cool banner, and I like the overall look of it, only some little details ruin the fun :p
and I refuse, as Sara, to give a rating, because I don't want to give one :p

daedalus
(but I like the pic, so don't feel bad or something :D)
Posted
[color=darkblue]Great banner, the only thing that makes it bad is the font. I can give you a site to get you the Matrix font, if you pm me. Anyway as I said before, great banner, hopefully a new font will make it look much better. I don't like to give ratings because, I don't, heh.[/color]
Posted
I like it alot better now. I like the smaller font and the picture is great. I also like how the Matrix code is scrolling down the left hand side. Great banner.
Posted
[size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray] Personally, I'd like it without Neo's or whoever's face that is on it. Instead of the face, just black there. I don't like that font, either. You need a really thin font for it. That'd look better.[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
I'm very iffy about that code scrolling down the left hand corner... It's not good, and it doesn't look like the Matrix code or anything similar... Make the font less opaque, and remove the green thick border...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Looks good... Too plain though... You could put some techy background to it and maybe play around with another image of Morpheus on the left, keeping the original image with full transparency...
Posted
I like your current one better. I like the simplicity of it. It would look cool with a techy background, as Dark Death said, but it also looks good the way it is.

So many Matrix banners.. Yet I'm the only one with a Revolutions' one. ^_^
Posted
It's kinda plain, maybe another picture from Kid's Story on the left sorta faded like, yeah that seems like it'd make it less empty. Oh, and I'm pretty sure you spelled 'does' wrong.
Posted
The spelling of 'does' is the only thing I don't like of your last banner. I would correct the spelling and keep that one. It looks great.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...