OtakuBoards

Yami Bakura

Rhys Mayiessen

[color=skyblue]Lol you guys are probably sick of seeing my pictures by now but I am bored so I decided to put this up. This is actually the first picture I've actually coloured in a long time and (if you look at it from far away) it actually looks good. Lol I think his head is a little bit small though and his neck a little to long...[/color]

thats cool but is it just me or does like the face on the right is sorta roundish then it goes around the chin then the left cheek is pointy and Bakura is looking up i think he should be looking ahead but thats a lil something i would like

Wow! that is good, i can tell you used colored pencils. I love the effects of them, the shading is really good. Im not much of a Yu gi oh fan, but how can anyone pass up this piece of work? I give it 9/10 Good Job!

[color=skyblue]Blue? Actually I used purple on his hair. I didn't really have any good pencil crayons that were that colour so I just used purple.

Lol I just drew a picture of Malik/Marik Ishtar last night and I'll put it in this thread since its still Yu-Gi-Oh lol. It took me about 2 hours and a half to draw this (though I was also watching tv while drawing) I hope you like it![/color]

[size=1]....you better not be planning to make Malik you new obsession cause I called him first!!!
MWAHAHAHAHA *snort* HAHAHA *snort* *snort* --!!!!

O.o;;[/size]

Their both really good drawing's. Especially that one of Malik. Beside's the fact that it's colored in pencil it looks just like an actual picture of him!

You make me feel ashamed of my crappy fanart... *sigh*

I give it a 9.9 outta ten :D

Put up more!

the're both exelent, I lke 'em both however...the first one just seems to be a bit..."off"...i can't quite figure out what it is but something is bugging me about it...hmmm...as for the second one, it looks great.

First one: 8/10, can't figure out what looks a bit wrong...
Second one: 10/10, very nice. dun change a thing.