Yoda Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Charmander and Arcanine! No question! They are really :cool:
Matt.D Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]this is my golden espeon:D [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Cool! I have a Golden Steelix.*points to avatar* Infact my old Otaku name used to be Golden_Steelix.[/color]
DarkerSephiroth Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] Cool! I have a Golden Steelix.*points to avatar* Infact my old Otaku name used to be Golden_Steelix.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Oh that was u i very disliked u then.I think it was just the stupid avatar that u had that ticked me off.Plus u were a little annoying.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now