Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yea Metatrons right, I would love to buy it if it was doll. *imagines himself with the doll* Wait a minute, Im a guy. But I would still but it, but for my little cousin because its her birthday tommorow. :)
Posted
Awe, wow! I totally am saving that one! I would also buy her if that was a doll!

Her name is actually Kaolla, not koalla like the animal. But I get why you would say koalla too b/c she is in that cute koalla outfit!

Double awe...that is really cute, did you draw her yourself? and on what program? I love it so much!

10/10!!
Posted
Awww, that so Kawaii. *hugs picture* that would make a great doll, i know I would buy it. I give it a 10/10. Its just so cute!
Posted
What is Kawaii? What does it mean? Is it slang or a real word? I heard someone, maybe you before K.K.C., saying it but I never bothered to ask. But if it is Kawaii and it gave you a 10/10 then it must be Kawaii!

Kaola
Posted
[color=green]Absolutely adorable, and I love the pun.^^() Kaola Koala...heehee!^^ Wonderful and truely kawaii.^^ Keep up the great work![/color]
Posted
Oh it was a pun!!! Sorry but I am a little ditsy sometimes! My other post wasn't to insult you though because if you like Kaolla then I love you! Teehee! Sorry I didn't get that, but that is cute how it is a pun like that!

Grrr...what is Kawaii???
Posted
Oh, I am so sorry, I really must be going blind! I totally didn't see that...please excuse me for that! Thank you though b/c you still showed me that it was right in front of my face!! LOL, sorry!
Posted
O_o;; Lordie you're a ditz. Maybe you should be Mitsumi instead of Su! ^-^ (oh yesh. I ish a [B]major[/B] Love Hina fan.)

And Sara, you did a great job. Very, very adorable. Although Su's not my favourite character, that's still so cute that I'd snatch it up in a second! ^_____^

--Sere
Posted
[size=1]*laughs* Yes, I drew that. Sketched it, scanned it, colored and touched it up in photoshop.

Yep, it's a play on her name. Everytime I see "Kaola Su" as your new member name, "Koala" jumps out as me. I had to do something with it. ^_~

(No, sorry, I don't honestly know anything about Love Hina, except what I've picked up from my friend Nate. He's a fan.)

I really like the way it turned out, too. Very bold.

There are a couple coloring mistakes, and there should probably be some hair inside her hood..but I'm pleased with it. ^_^

Glad you lot like it. [/size]
Posted
HAHHAHA YEAH!!!! SARA your my friend *hugz* i duno why i like the picture it so mad if there was a really big number i would write it 10000000000000000000/10 CHIBIFY ^^ look what you made me do im goin nuts cuz of one pic lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B]O_o;; Lordie you're a ditz. Maybe you should be Mitsumi instead of Su! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Haha, yeah I can be a ditz quite often! But maybe your right, I think Mitsumi might fit the personality better! But my fave is still my little Kaolla Su!!! :blulaugh:

Kaola [/color]
Posted
I like it. I like how its dressed up in the Koala suit too. I already said this but its so cute and cuddly. I just wanted to emphasize that.
Posted
[size=1]Yeah. I always do the face last, and by that time, I'm usually quite ready to be done with the picture.

These turned out pretty good in comparison to some others, though. Heh.

She would make a cute little avatar, hmm.[/size]
Posted
Yes she would, and speaking of avatar, thats a pretty cool one you have on right now. Did you draw that as well. And why are they always looking so puzzled.
Posted
[size=1]No, I didn't draw this one...I don' t think I've ever used my own art as an avatar. I might be wrong..it's been quite a while. :p

Puzzled?[/size]
Posted
She looks kind of embarrased to me....but yeah that would make a cute little avitar! Awe, you have to draw some more so we can see some of your other artwork too! Please post some when ever you decide to draw some more!

Kaola

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...