Corey Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Now that I have a nice program that allows me to save as [i]proper[/i] file formats, I plan to be doing a lot more stuff for you peoples. I did this little piccy in about twenty minutes. Please don't be too harsh. I am running a very low quality Adobe Photo program (Photodeluxe 2.0).
Kwai Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Whoa... disturbing... that whole vortex like thing seems like a gateway to hell or something... and that weird... twisted bone like thing... brrr.... weird barcode like things under the word... freaky... 9.5/10 for pure freakiness -_-
GinnyLyn Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 This actually reminds me of Windows Media player--how it does that visual effect when you play a CD on your computer. That or a close up of mold. ¬_¬ Heh, nifties. 8.5/1o for the color scheme. The text unbalances for me, and doesn't sit well with me. >.<
DarK DeatH Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 It's nice... The background could be better than just some clouds, but it's OK.. Although, I like that green effect there very much... Very nice thingie... Yeah, I know what it is like to have the low thing... I mean, I used to go to a forum of graphics design where everyone had Photoshop 7 or 6, and mine was the only one that was 5... Which has a great difference from the others... And I was always left in the dust, but with practice, I could catch 'em up ~_^ Just practice, and if you master the program you're using, you won't need a better one... I know it because now that I have PS 6, I miss 5... lol... Was faster... OK, enough morale lessons now... lol... I would rate it for a... Hmm... I don't know, numbers are hard sometimes... I would say it is good enough, and weird, which is good... Just try to work on that background a bit and it will be perfect ~_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now