Guest neotravis2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Hello. I would like to know what you people think of this banner.(note:read the rules first, I wouldn't like it if this topic got closed or deleted. syk3- I'm not trying to double post, you told me to go here, remember?):freak:
KKC Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Yeah, that cool, the BG of the banner is very nice. But the font and play station logo are kinda blurie. you may want to try to fix that up. Of course i dont know much about making banners. i would give this a 7/10
Sere Tuscumbia Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 I have to say, that this banner isn't the most beautiful thing in the world, but for a first try (I assume) it's got something going for it. You picked a good background, but the rest of the banner is plain. Word-art and a small picture really doesn't cut it. Also, it [B]is[/B] frankly quite blurry. Try adding more special effects, maybe a bigger picture and smaller text. Try something different than just the Playstation logo too. I'm not one to give ratings, and I suggest if you need any examples, just look at other banners people have done. There are several good ones out there, and the archives are always there (meaning past the 2nd page and such) --Sere
DarK DeatH Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Hmm... Sorry, but all I can say is that the banner is NOT good... I know, I'm very picky, but if you look at this attachment, you will see my first banner... Reasons: 1st: The quality is VERY low... VERY VERY... You can see the artifacts exploding like if you were playing Doom... Yeah... 2nd: The Playstation logo is not right... It's all screwed up... I mean, if you are gonna use it, at least use a right thing... 3rd: There could be much more to it than just simply some clouds with a word-art text and a Playstation logo... I'm not saying all this to put you or your work down, I know I'm very picky and this sounded a bit harsh, but I'm only saying this so that you don't commit the same mistakes next time you make a banner... (see attachment if you want to see my first banner)
Syk3 Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by neotravis2003 [/i] [B](note:read the rules first, I wouldn't like it if this topic got closed or deleted. syk3- I'm not trying to double post, you told me to go here, remember?):freak: [/B][/QUOTE] Uhhh, I'm not sure what you're talking about. o_O You only posted once; it isn't a double post. Anyway, the banner is okay. It could use a lot of work, though. The pictures need to be presented together in a creative way, and you need some better font. Either way, the quality is very low, but that can be avoided depending on the program that you use. Did you make that using Paint?
Syn Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Heh, well, the playstation logo is cut out horribly, the background could use.....well....more of a background, the cloud render really isnt much of a background. 2/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now