Sui Generis Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 What do you guys think of it? Be honest, I can take criticism!
Guest Zeh Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 [size=1]*twitches* you changed your avie *twitches more* It's actually not too bad... I though it looked a bit plain, but i really couldn't think of anything to add... Maybe a better selection of pictures?[/size]
Sara Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 [size=1]It's sort of...Pink. Which I didn't expect. Maybe a different color would fit better. Is that part of an image, or an effect you added?[/size]
Corey Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 To answer you, Sara, the original image is that of Vincent sitting atop a roof while in the background there is a pink lightning storm. *scrounges around computer files...* 'Ere we go. *attaches pic*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now