Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]
I'm trying to make a Boogiepop Phantom banner and it's not going very well. I'm not sure what to do with the background, (color, etc.) Is it taking too much of the attention away from the rest of the pics? I know the text needs to be changed, I'm just trying to find the right colors. Also, any other opinions you may have on it are needed and appreciated. Thank you very much. :D
[/COLOR]
Posted
I like it.Its nice but you are right about the background. But I think you should make the words a little darker. I like the colors though.
Guest visser 3
Posted
To be honest with yu that is actually pretty good. I rank it a 9/10.
Posted
Hmm. The only thing I have a problem with is your incorrect use of the ellipsis. It needs to be "(space).(space).(space).(space)", instead of "..." Yeah, I'm picky 'bout that. ^^;;

The text takes up too much space, in my opinion. A second picture may or may not work, depending on what the picture is and where it's placed.

The rest is just peachy to me! ^_____^

--Sere
Posted
[COLOR=blue]
Okay, then. I'll fix up the text a little bit. Also, does it need anything else in your opinion? Like a border, or should I put the girl on both sides of the picture? What do you think? Thanks again. :D
[/COLOR]
Posted
The text is all horrible and stuff, and theres too much of it, you need it to be more simplistic. (font I mean)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...