Geist Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 [COLOR=blue] I'm trying to make a Boogiepop Phantom banner and it's not going very well. I'm not sure what to do with the background, (color, etc.) Is it taking too much of the attention away from the rest of the pics? I know the text needs to be changed, I'm just trying to find the right colors. Also, any other opinions you may have on it are needed and appreciated. Thank you very much. :D [/COLOR]
Epitome Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 I like it.Its nice but you are right about the background. But I think you should make the words a little darker. I like the colors though.
Guest visser 3 Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 To be honest with yu that is actually pretty good. I rank it a 9/10.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 Hmm. The only thing I have a problem with is your incorrect use of the ellipsis. It needs to be "(space).(space).(space).(space)", instead of "..." Yeah, I'm picky 'bout that. ^^;; The text takes up too much space, in my opinion. A second picture may or may not work, depending on what the picture is and where it's placed. The rest is just peachy to me! ^_____^ --Sere
Geist Posted May 21, 2003 Author Posted May 21, 2003 [COLOR=blue] Okay, then. I'll fix up the text a little bit. Also, does it need anything else in your opinion? Like a border, or should I put the girl on both sides of the picture? What do you think? Thanks again. :D [/COLOR]
Syn Posted May 21, 2003 Posted May 21, 2003 The text is all horrible and stuff, and theres too much of it, you need it to be more simplistic. (font I mean)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now