OtakuBoards

Heres one solution to our probs.....

Seifer

We could use the B-2. I just like the B-52 and it can carry more. It has the ability to carry a bomb bay full of bombs and carry at least 50 more out on the wings. B-2 cant do that or else it will no longer be stealth. The radar waves will reflect of the bombs making it look like a freaking flying wale on radar.

that could work..But that would lead to something that is important. He makes ppl look exactly like himself. So he hides all the time so it would do no good really....

So long as we aren't killing thousands of innocent people in the process I'm all for ending Bin Laden's reign of terror. If we go and bomb the whole country we're no better than the terrorists who committed this crime. America has to be careful how we handle this. I think everyone is getting a little too excited, and being riled up by their hatred. Don't get so hyped that you let the hate blind you. :eek:

PEOPLE. Why do all of you against war associate war with getting revenge. WAR IS NOT ALL ABOUT GETTING REVENGE. I cant stand the thought of all of you not want to bomb him and kill that sick fool for what he has done. Its not revenge,. Its protection. We are doing it to keep it from happening again. IF HE DIES HE CANT DO ANYTHING. Yes there are more people like him that will do it but thats why bush said this is a war against ALL of terrorism. NOT JUST HIM. I do not want my familly to die because a bunch of fools sitting behind a computer dont think revenge or war is the answer. Yes, REVENGE is not the answer but War is not always about revenge. YOU CAN NOT LET THESE THINGS FLY. IT WILL JUST HAPPEN AGAIN.

Laden was responsible for the 93 bombing of the WTC. Look at that, we did nothing to him. Now in the year 2001 at least 5000 people have died because of that. THAT ALONE SEVRES GOOD ENOUGH THAT HE NEEDS TO DIE TO STOP THIS.

What do you all have to sday about that? If we would have took care of him then this would not have happend. Anyone who is againts taking action is really an ignorant fool. YOu are refusing to learn the fact that sometimes people must die. Even God himself new that some people just should not live on this earth.

THIS SICKENS ME THAT ALL YOU DONT WANT ACTION. ITS LIKE YOUR WITH THEM OR SOMETHING. cause if we do not do nothing it will just happen again. WHY CANT YOU PEOPLKE UNDERSTAND THAT WHY?

[b]It's true that the U.S. is known worldwide as an arrogant, heavy-handed meddler, this does not mean Bin Laden deserves praise for anything he has done.

When you advocate the killing of the evil and corrupt, you might be doing it out of good motives, but it's still not the best way to do things. You might be called a freedom fighter, but you'll also likely become a monster before you're through.

But when you advocate the killing of complete innocents, you are ALREADY a monster. When you spur a group of frustrated, angry people into taking their anger out on others, you are partially responsible for everything they do. -another American[/b]

I do not mean this in a racist way or anything but I can tell your not an american.

Im not really sure what you are saying but we dont kill innocent people on purpos. We only kill poeple who kill our and OTHER countries innocnet civillians.

You say war is not the answer. Well mister rocket scientis what is? We did act on bin laden when he bomb the WTC the first time. Look what happend. He did it again this time killing over 4000 people possibly 5000. What do you suggest we do?