Dark Sephiroth Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 man i really hate that singing pokemon jigglypuff ans psyduck
Gachi Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]I hate Chikorita... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Just to let you know, if or when Kim (CottemonRuki) sees this, she'll be very peeved.[/COLOR] :rolleyes: :p
VP-Master Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 I hate Magikarp. If he didn't evolve to Gyrados, I'd hate him even more.
Shy Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [/B][QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Just to let you know, if or when Kim (CottemonRuki) sees this, she'll be very peeved.[/COLOR] :rolleyes: :p [/B][/QUOTE] I've never seen that person post. So I don't mind bothering them a wee bit. Thanks for telling me though.
Yoda Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 I hate PIKACHU!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :flaming:
liamc2 Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 pikachu is ok, but it is reeely annoying how everyone loves him when he beats team rocket, i mean seriously they're not that hard:rolleyes:
Desbreko Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 i like Pikachu. (although i do sometimes get the urge to throw one against the wall...heheheh :devil: ) i don't like shuckle.
Sephiroth Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 pikachu and jigglypuff are the spawn of satan....
liamc2 Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 sheeesh:rolleyes: you sound like that weirdo priest in the news:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Wing Zero Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]sheeesh:rolleyes: you sound like that weirdo priest in the news:rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: OTFL,real funny. anyway,i think that jumpluff sucks!
Kei Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Pokémon who need to be burned at the stake: Magikarp Muk Grimer Electrode and those d@mn Exeggutor!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now