Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 i realize that the majority of members in the boards are not into drawing mechas. and the usual reason is that theyre too hard. im not advertising this site but i think if you want to be a mecha artist, this site has basic tutorials that will help you. there are also several different styles. just [URL=http://users.javanet.com/~tobor/index.htm]check it out[/URL] click on tutorial once you get in. from that point, its bascially self explanitory
Bubble Boy Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I found a site some time ago with some mech tutorials on it. [URL=http://www.polykarbon.com]Polykarbon.com[/URL] If that's wrong, tell me.
Matt.D Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [color=rainbow] Cool! I've tried to draw Mechas before, but they turned out terrible. This really helped me! Thanks!:) [/color]
PiroMunkie Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [SIZE=1]I usually don't have a problem drawing mechas :)[/SIZE]
White Digivise Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Can I see some of your ppls art? :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now