OtakuBoards

Id like to ask you guys if youd like to affiliate with my site

Guest imalatiana

Guest imalatiana
My site is [url]http://www.operation-anime.tk[/url]
Soon it will be .com i get about 300-500 People to come to my site a day

[color=#808080]This is a really nice site; I like it. ^_^

However, it is generally not our policy to affiliate. theOtaku.com and OtakuBoards have very strenuous quality control and we are very cautious about linking up with any other sites.

We have actually affiliated before (we affiliated with CloudChaser [aka XenGamers] a while ago), but this is rare.

Still, I appreciate your interest in our site. And I really hope that you continue to post here and become a member of our community. ^_^[/color]

Guest imalatiana
Yes Of course I love your board do you have a button or somthing i could put on my site maybe to get you more people to join? if so Email me it or post it here Thanks

Guest imalatiana
Is there anyway I could help with your site or make people avatars or anything? Or would i ahve to askt he guy wehos in charge of that section?

[color=#808080]Well, firstly, double posting is against our rules. So you may want to read them, just to make sure.

Second, you can make a button for our site if you like; I don't mind how you link to it. That's up to you.

And third; you can make avatars by submitting them in the avatar request area. People ask for what they want and members make avatars/banners for 'em. ^_^[/color]

Guest imalatiana
Thanks again I have a question Well I dident understand the rules becuase They say site Forums and so on but it says nothing about Jsut a site I got it after a while but for some reason I dont understand it and so dont a few other this is just a suggestiong please dont get mad at me for it but I suggest you be more specifc on that rule beucase i got penalized for somthing many people dident understand including me

Guest imalatiana
I would reword it more like this

No posting in our forums just to advertise your site please dont abuse that rule or a ban will take place.

And this is how your sortof gose

Some people jsut come here to advertise there site and post one message that is not somthing inour forum but thats sortof how it gose and for some reason I have posted many other things not just one post sorry for the bother on this

[color=green]*Likes the original better* I think the one currently here is easier to understand, but that IS my personal opinion. Yours is very simplistic, which isn't a bad thing, but it doesn't exactly make the site look impressive and intimidating.^^()

The more intelligent you sound, the more intimidating you sound, making people think you really mean business. I've noticed in the past, especially at my own little guild, that if you have plenty of grammar errors, spelling mistakes, and poor word choice, people aren't going to take you seriously.[/color]

[size=1]Personally, I do like the original better, because it is clear, accurate, and it says what it's meant to. People usually [i]won't[/i] get banned for advertising their site in a thread [i]once[/i]. It's the repetition of doing so that will encourage it.

And I think you said this -- or mentioned that you double posted here, but didn't know how to correct it [or maybe I'm insane ^^"] -- but you just press edit and type what you want to say into the post.[/size]