Kinetic Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 Well, I'm just in the mood to make a lot of graphics lately, so here is my latest banner. Please critique :) [img]http://otacon.250free.com/newba5.jpg[/img]
Posthumous Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 [spoiler][color=white]Swirly lines @.@ .I like it...they lines are cool too.Goes perfect with the picture. 9.2/10[/color][/spoiler]
Epitome Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 Yea I like it, but I thought I saw you post this up before. It looks familiar. But it just might be similar. I like how thw white goes with the blue so well. Good work.
Kinetic Posted May 23, 2003 Author Posted May 23, 2003 Thanks for the comments :) The one you might be thinking of is [img]http://otacon.250free.com/newba4.jpg[/img]
Epitome Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 Yea thats the one. I thought the one that you put up looked familiar. They're both great though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now