Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
They're all so kawaii and I love them all but one question... what the hell is going on in #4. It looks like the creepy dude with big eyes is looking at someone naked or is it just my sick mind?
Posted
thanks ^^ glad you like them i got the pics off the love hina advance game i might do some more when i find another anime game on Game boy advance:P
Posted
Simple... that's really all I can say, cuz that's all there is to say ^_^. For a avatar there is nothing wrong with being too simple :P look at my av for crying out loud. I'm sure there are Love Hina fans out there who like your avatars =D.
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...