Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was thinking of buying the new Cold CD, Year of the Spider, and just wanted to know if anyone else has bought it and if it is worth the money.

Hitokiri Battosai
Posted
I've not gotten a chance to listen to it, but I've honestly heard absolutely nothing but good things about it so far... from all sorts of people. Didn't like the last Cold CD, but apparently this is an improvement.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Same here. I havent got it, but everyone says its a good C.D.
Posted
its not a good cd, its a great cd. all the songs on it are very powerful and make this album great.

1 remedy
2 suffocate
3 cure my tragedy (a letter to God)
4 stupid girl
5 dont belong
6 wasted years
7 whatever you became
8 sad happy
9 rain song
10 the day seattle died
11 change the world
12 black sunday
13 kill the music industry

When I bought the album it came with a bonus dvd that had the stupid girl video on it and about 30 minutes of on the road preformances, behind the scenes, and such like that. It is a great bonus dvd.

My fav songs are suffocate, stupid girl, sad happy, rain song, and kill the music industry.


Buy this album!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...