Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Bourne Identity


Recommended Posts

Guest visser 3
Posted
Has anyone seen this if so write here. I thought this movie was really cool. It was awsome how he knew how to do so much and everything like that.
Posted
I have a dislike for Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. Mostly Ben Affleck.

I was watching cable the other day, and this movie was on. I made myself watch it. Surprisingly, the movie is [i]excellent[/i]. I wasn't expecting anything, and it was just great. Solid acting, directing and writing.

The Mini car chase was definately a highlight.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Alright, yeah this movie also kept you glued to your seat the whole movie.
Posted
[COLOR=dodgerblue]This movie was good. It was a movie that you didn't really know what was going to happen next. And it was quite original, I liked it overall. ^^

Ewww.I sounded all movie critique-ish.

^^;;CL[/COLOR]
Guest visser 3
Posted
Don't worry about it we all still love you. Yeah and it did keep you guessing.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Yeah thats true. But it was still great.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...