Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thought I would share some recent sketches I did of two Love Hina gals, Shinobu and Naru... I don't normally share, but everyone seems friendly here.

btw; I see how to post one attachment, but not multiple, so sorry for not having the fun attachment links... ^_^

[url="http://www.otakulab.com/naru.jpg"]Naru.[/url]

[url="http://www.otakulab.com/shinobu.jpg"]Shinobu.[/url]
Posted
[FONT=century gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I think they are wonderful! But your Subaru picture, is definately the best I've seen so far. ^^[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/FONT]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I love Love Hinaso I also draw Naru. I'll attatch 1 of them. tell me what u think! ^-^ (u have 2 inlarge to see all the detail it because it is small)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...