Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright, I made this one while bored... I honestly do not hope or want this to be the official, just made it for fun...
It has two versions, one with the supposed links, and the other without them, so reply to this and I will put the other version on...
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=401777[/img]
Posted
[color=003399]It would be a really awesome banner, except one thing. The font. On all the banners the "[font=century]Otaku[b]Boards[/b][/font]" font is Centuary Gothic, and the Boards part is bold... (though i think you did the bold part)

I really like it, though. It would work good on the liquid skin if it was a bit lighter.[/color]
Posted
OK, thanks for the tip, I will remember using Century Gothic when I fix it... ^_^ (Oh yeah, and I did do the bold thing... although it's hard to notice because of the font effects)
Now this is the second version, the one without the bottom bar...
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=401800[/img]
Posted
[color=crimson][font=times new roman]Its looks really nice...The blue and the effects in the background look great...

I swearz DD do you know how to make a crummy graphic...Im so jealous :D[/color][/font]
Posted
OK, new one... Just bored and felt like doing something, but didn't know exactly what... lol
This one has Sakura from Card Captor Sakura in it... Tell me what you think.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=404017[/img]
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]very nice DD...as always... :p

The blueish tint and the background suit the liquid setting really well...very sharp :D[/font][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=dodgerblue][SIZE=1]Kawaii! I love all your banners. These are really neat. They would look awesome as an "official" one. But thats not really my call. ^^;; But anyways, keep up the great work!

Toodles.
CL[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...