Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Please, stop doing that... It's somehow annoying, putting up a thread with a title like "..." or "^-^" and then just put a smilie and say "cute" or something like that... It's very annoying... Now for the banner, you could blend the images more, and make the text more friendly to the images...
Posted
Megami these posts are essentially spam and completely lack relevency. Posting on OtakuBoards for the simple purpose of hosting images violates our rules. And--because you're not actually putting any effort into your posts--that's what I get the feeling you're doing.

I'll leave these threads open so that members can discuss your work. But, I suggest that you read our rules. I don't want to see this anymore.

-Eps
Posted
They just like bossing people around ='{ j/k.

Don't wory though Megamui you'll get the hand of it.. evnetually >_>'

I don't like the text in the sig... err exactly what program are you using to make these sigs =\?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...