Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am going to try and keep updating every time I draw a new picture. I really don't color much and can't seem to color-shade so if they are kind of detailed with lots of shading I probably won't be coloring them at all. But here is my first one of Mimiru... Please feel free to rate and tell me how you think they are, but please, I enjoy some critisism, that was it tells me what I need to work on, but please, use constructive critisism. Don't insult me.

Kaola

Also, will someone tell me what the tag I need to use to add new pix is. I am only used to doing it with the brose option but that isn't on there after my 1st post.
Posted
If you click the "Post Reply" button on the lower right corner you will notice that you can attach another picture, after the first post... Also, the tag for images is [img] with the same closing tag in the end...
Now back on topic:
I like the drawing, but I think the face is somehow too long... I don't know, there just is something about the chin area that is weird... I'm not pretty good with drawings criticism, so I can't point much of it...
Posted
Yeah I think it is too pointy...I don't really know what it is either...hmmm..o'well! Thanx

Also, I know the tag, but does the picture already have to be on a website to add it...how would I do it if it was on my computer?

Kaola
Posted
[size=1]The face is a little too wide, and eyes too small, for an anime chara. Apart from that, its a good picture. I like the hair ^_^[/size]
Posted
Beyblade is anime where they fight with spinning tops......yeah one of the characters has thoes tatoo thing but isn't your work .hack?? i haven't seen hack yet :(
Posted
.Hack rules! you must watch! Anyways, I think its good, I agree that her chin is a bit too pointy and i think her hair is too long, but asides from that, I think its pretty good. I think her expresion is funny ^_^
Posted
Oh, okay, yes, that is a .Hack character, Mimiru. That you for clearing that up for me!

But again thank you all for all of your comments, I will try and work on the faces more! Thank you!

Kaola

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...