Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This was a picture originally drawn on my rough manga outline, but I liked it a lot and decided to redraw it and make it bigger and better. ^_^ Hope you guys like it!

EDIT: My PSP always zooms out on pictures I go to on the internet, so I don't know what my pic looks like your everybody else's page. Here's the image if the attatchment looks too small...

[IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/glaringdream.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
WHOA HO!! COol pickie Ginny!!!!! Its much better than the origianal that you showed me. Its cleaner looking not so blurry! GOOD JORB!!!
LOL! You should post more pickies!
Posted
[size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray] That's great. You seriously have a lot of talent.

Hair is cool-eps[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Thats really amazing... You prodably have much free time on your hands.
anyway it looks really really good, its very detailed and the character looks really cool, the hands are really proportional and so the pic is beutiful.... wow...
Posted
Here's the original. Stare at it. lol

I inserted the image in my post in case it looks screwed up if you use the attatchment.

[IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/glaringdreamori.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Man, that's really really good. Everything on it is perfect and looks great. n_n

10/10[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...